Friday, October 10, 2008

Beh

When I was 11 my class went on a three-day camping trip. The toilets were terrible. One night we all went on a hike through the woods with nothing but one weak flashlight. I had to poo but I decided not to as I'm the master of holding it. Right before we set off I noticed lighting off in the distance. I was scared to death of storms, and I still am at night. I ran up to the counselor dude and he waved it off as heat lightning. I hated him. I was half crying the whole time we were hiking, and with every step the lightning got closer. It started thundering and people started getting worried. I definitely had to shit by then. About a quarter mile from the end of the trail, the thunder got extremely thunderous and the lightning lit up the entire forest. It started pouring down. I thought the apocalypse was coming and that I was going to die horribly. I squealed and started running twice as fast as anyone else was. I could have gotten lost but I didn't care. I was so scared I forgot about holding it and ended up pissing myself completely, and then a huge sticky log found a home in my pants. Lovely. I darted into the toilets and promptly ripped off my pants and underwear. I tried to clean them off in the sink, crumpled them up and whimpered in the bathroom until the storm went away. I was avoided the rest of the trip.

No comments: