Sunday, April 12, 2009

Last Night

Ugh.

Successfully negotiating the sleeping bodies in my living room after a boozey evening is a skill I have mastered. In my grotty student house I counted ten bodies. It's not exactly Shaun of the Dead but i'm sure you get the picture. The heating was on, the curtains were shut and the house smelt of everything one would expect student houses to smell of. I'm glad i'm moving out soon.

The people are great but the house itself it a bitch to clean. I'm looking forward to my little one bedroom flat with M. Somewhere clean with good water pressure. Our dilema is this: Do we go for somewhere in Leamington where the average rent is £475 or down the road in Kenilworth where the rent is £375? Leamington is a much nicer place with more to do and all my friends live here. We currently pay £250 (I pay exclusive of bills) each at the moment so i'm thinking that £475 is do-able but council tax is likely to be a bitch (another £100 a month) and then with other bills heaped on top of that...damn damn damn.

No comments: