Thursday, March 26, 2009

currently changed my stuff! yuppies! now tryin 2 blog ba... =)

adding more fotos up... trying 2 b happy! arugh... i'm super tired 2 de max...

havent watched tv! damn! dun wanna slp now... but 2 tired loh... =(

workin wif joline is fun lah... gets my mind off stuff... i did...

saw win a date with tad hamilton 2dae. mummy choosed it. glad u liked it mummy! i was re-reading tt super sad entry of mine lah... duno 4 wad... felt like it... i guess it was so hard sayin wad i feel... but i'm tryin... i tink concernin how honest i've been recently wif myself is rather gd... i admitted sum things 2 my mummy... like i smoked b4... n i almost got involved wif sum 1 i shldnt... she just was there 4 me u knoe? i guess tt is all i can ask 4 now... n i really just wanna channel all de energy i have now 2 b wif her... cus she's special 2 me... n since every 1 has their own lives n i dun have tt netural gf... so i'll settle 4 my mummy lah... it's not tt bad... it's gd ok...

of cus i'm sum wad tinking of tt girl lah... like... does she knoe? or... i duno... just really hope she's feelin happy now... i knoe she is... wad can i ask 4? nth lah...

i have 2 slp soon lah... orh! i found tis "motivation" lah... quite happy i finally found de 1 who can motivate me... not him... not sum 1 else... just "motivation"... not easy 2 guess... but de person's either 4rm sch, work or church... hehehe...

andrea's pretty btw!!! cant stand it!!!

No comments: