Thursday, March 19, 2009

havent gone 2 slp yet...

lucky sia! cus vanan just called... n gave me super lots of shifts next wk... cus sutha's injured! poor girl sia... she got injured while dancin! hahaha... really ironic cus thurs when we were goin off... she was like saying she dun mind me working more so tt she can have an off... now she has an off man! 1 whole wk!

so in future really have 2 b careful wif wad u say... we were talkin abt humayun 2ce n he appeared! whahaha... so scary hor? but he got long lyf... lolx... =) feeling really tired since i have been up since 5am! yes... dun call me crazy... i needed 2 pray!

my best fwen was sayin mornin mass... so we went brkfast aftr tt. he felt sorrie he din pray 4 me... like super worried whether i can do it. den he ate so much 4 brkfast. felt bad cus i any how order. n he's so fussy! tsk... he's lookin 4ward 2 dinner wif us... den oso we goin movie n LOTR... wow... so much things lined up...

so went 4 meeting aftr comin hm... really mugged like mad... cus i only studied 4 1 day... super big regret! de paper is easy, as i found out while studyin... de module is easy! but i pia my java 2 much... n 2 useless... feel so bad towards ah kwan now! arugh...

anyway 2 all those who wish me gd luck n asked me abt my ip... i'm fine! dun worry. u guys knoe who u r... joanne, vik, humayun... 1st tym i had so much concern n gd lucks. every 1 saw how stress i was during meeting. i cldnt even tink n concentrate on it. my mind only got < % response.write % >! whahaha...

den went 4 exam... i tot i cld avoid de person in sch styl had 2 see! lucky din come in2 contact... aftr all i knoe how 2 avoid. lucky de person goin attachment liao! yeah... dun need 2 see... dun need 2 tink...

so den aftr paper came hm... almost left my hp @ de exam hall! jia lat sia! lucky i din... not so goon do! hahahaha... den went 2 work early... so really like no tym 2 rest... n tml must styl go mass... early early... *yawns*... need 2 turn in sia!

updated all my stuff. only things need 2 add r sum foto links up. yuppies! complete my boring collection! hahahaha...

ok... now abt work. jay! yeah... had fun wif him... but under pressure 2 work now. arugh! work makin me so stress... but @ de same tym can see him... so shldnt b stress. but duno oso. which direction we wanna head... i cant make it out. but isnt it bettter? i m single loh... styl... if he decides on 1 decision... i might b wif him... duno... dun 1 oso lah... i wanna stay tis way i m... dun need 2 worry abt love... can care 4 my fwens...

sum funnie things happen. like narayan! he was damn pathetic... he had 2 wear de pink crew shirt! hahaha... n he looked so funnie... cus of de catering loh! hahahaha... n when he was making naan, i tot it was vik... lolx! so cannot differentiate loh! hahahaha...

n golam, he like 2 use 2 words... "toothpick" n "rolling pin"! lolx... he n i got priavte joke. hahaha. so fun my da da. lolx.

need 2 turn in. nth 2 blog liao. my unhappy stuff can wait. nites!

No comments: